Comment on page
Your wallet's safety is our top priority. As we do our best to shield the My NEO Group's app and your wallets from hackers, here are some tips that will keep your wallet safe:
- Keep your passwords and other confidential information in a safe place.
- Don't access your wallet via public WiFi.
- One of the safest ways to ensure wallet safety is to use a cold wallet. This is a physical device where you can store crypto assets offline, a place that no hacker can access.
- Two-Factor Authentication provides an extra layer of protection for your accounts that significantly reduces the risk of unauthorized access and system breaches. With enabled 2FA, only the person with your login details and access to your mobile device can log into your account.
- IP restrictions will allow you to log in only from a range of IP addresses that were defined by yourself. If someone will try to log in outside the allowed range, login will not be possible.