Terms of Services
Terms of Service
- 2.GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 3.REGISTRATION FOR A NEO DASH ACCOUNT
- 4.SERVICES ACCESS
- 5.CLIENT OBLIGATIONS
- 6.LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
- 8.RISK DISCLOSURE
- 11.CANCELLING YOUR ACCOUNT
- 12.ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AND CLOSURE
- 13.GENERAL PROVISIONS & APPLICABLE LAW
- 14.CONTACT US
- 18.GENERAL PROVISIONS 2.1. The use of the Website App and its content is voluntary and falls under the responsibility of the Client. 2.2. The Services are intended solely for users who are at least 18 years old or of legal age in their respective country, if higher, and who satisfy the criteria described in these Terms. The Client must represent and warrant that he/she: (i) as an individual, legal person, or other organisation, have full legal capacity and sufficient authorizations to enter into these Terms; (ii) have not been previously suspended or removed from using Our Services; (iii) are not located in, or a citizen or resident of the United States; (iv) is not a legal or natural person with US citizenship, domicile or tax liability in the USA or according to the sanction lists of OFAC, the United Nations, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Austria, Switzerland, Liechtenstein or other sanction lists and (v) is not a Politically Exposed Person (PEP). 2.3. Some Services may not be available in certain jurisdictions or regions or to certain users. We reserve the right to change, modify or impose additional restrictions at Our discretion at any time. 2.4. As long as You agree to and comply with these Terms, We guarantee You the personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable and limited right to enter and use the Platform and the Services. 2.5. You are the only person authorized to use your Account and the Services and You may not share your Account credentials with any other person. 2.6. Withdrawal of funds from the NEO Dash Platform is permissible only to Your personal bank account and/or personal crypto wallet. The Platform does not allow any outgoing transactions to third parties.
- 21.CLIENT OBLIGATIONS 5.1. When using the NEO Dash Services, You must comply with the applicable laws. You must not: 5.1.1. attack Our network security, in particular by uploading or attaching files that are infected with viruses or other harmful components capable of impairing the operation of another user's device; 5.1.2. impair or in any way attempt to impair other users' access to or use of the Website or the Services (e.g., by generating, whether manually or by automated means, an unusually high number of accesses); 5.1.3. harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent; 5.1.4. post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, unlawful, harassing, libellous, privacy-invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable content on Our Website or through/on Our Services or commercialize any Our services, application, or any information or software associated with them; 5.1.5. use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, upload, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any content of the Website not owned by you in a way that violates someone else’s (including Ours) rights; 5.1.6. commercialize any Our Services, application, or any information or software associated with them. 5.2. We reserve the right to settle any damages caused due to the breach of these Terms from the funds stored in Your account.
- 22.LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES 6.1. The Platform may contain links to third-party (including, but not limited to, Collaboration Partner) websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Us. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. 6.2. We have no control over, and We assume no responsibility for, the information, content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such information, content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services. 6.3. We do not assume any liability for the content of any referenced or linked off-site page and are not liable for that content. The risk of injury rests entirely with You. Links from the Platform to other websites do not constitute an endorsement, a recommendation or an approval from Us. It is your responsibility to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other websites.
- 23.DISCLAIMER 7.1. There is a risk that We may be temporarily or permanently not able to provide access to the Platform and thus also to the Services. The Platform is provided “as is” and “as available”. We and our Collaboration Partner’s, expressly disclaim all representations or warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise about the Platform and Services, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance. 7.2. NEO Dash do not warrant that (i) the Platform will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location, or will be error-free or free of harmful components; (ii) any errors or defects will be corrected; (iii) the Platform is free of viruses or other harmful components; (iv) any content and data, including your data, will be secure or not otherwise lost or damaged; (v) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable; or (vi) the results of using the Platform will meet your requirements or expectations.
- 24.RISK DISCLOSURE 8.1. By accessing or using any NEO Dash Services You are voluntarily choosing to engage in sophisticated and risky asset transactions. You are further acknowledging that You are aware of the many risks associated with the use of these Services and with engaging in transactions in cryptocurrencies, including, but not limited to, risks of financial loss, technology glitches (including, but not limited to, problems with the blockchain technology), and hacking. We work hard to provide state-of-the-art systems and security. Nonetheless, certain issues and risks are unavoidable, and if such issues or problems arise in connection with your use of NEO Dash Platform, including technical difficulties with depositing or trading cryptocurrencies, it may take days, weeks, or months to resolve, and some issues may not be resolved at all. By agreeing to these Terms, You acknowledge that NEO Dash is not responsible for the aforementioned risks, and You voluntarily assume and accept such risks in deciding to engage in cryptocurrency transactions on Our Platform.
- 25.LIABILITY 9.1. In no event shall NEO Dash, its Board Members, Employees, Collaboration Partner’s or entities of the NEO Dash’s group, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Platform; (ii) any conduct, content of any third party on the Platform; (iii) any content obtained from the Platform; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions, content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or (v) any other legal theory, whether or not We have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose. 9.2. We endeavor to ensure but cannot guarantee essentially uninterrupted availability of the Platform and the Services and error-free transmissions. Access to the Platform or the Services may also be suspended or restricted from time to time to allow for repairs and maintenance or the introduction of new services or tools. 9.3. We are not liable for any damages or impairments which are the result of an improper or incorrect use of our Services by You.
- 26.INDEMNIFICATION 10.1. You agree to fully compensate Us for any and all claims, civil responsibilities, damages, expenses and costs (including the costs of our necessary legal defense, e.g. court and lawyer fees), as well as You allow Us to make any deduction from your Account, caused by or arising from your use of the Services, your violation of these Terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other person of your account (including, but not limited to, exploitation of the Platform’s software error/glitch).
- 27.CANCELING YOUR ACCOUNT 11.1. You may cancel your Account at any time. If you do not use your Account for an extended period and reman inactive, We reserve the right to cancel your Account and Account information stored in the Services may be made unavailable. To cancel your account email [email protected] with your primary email address or click on the account closure button from your profile and make sure all your funds have been withdrawn to the account that only belongs to You. 11.2. In case there is crypto currency balance that is too small to be withdrawn (crypto dust) You hereby waive the ownership or any current or future claims to Your remaining account balance and agree that this amount becomes the crypto dust
- 28.ACCOUNT SUSPENSION AND CLOSURE 12.1. We may, in Our sole and absolute discretion, without liability to You or any third party, refuse to let You open an Account, suspend your Account, consolidate Accounts if You have more than one or terminate your Account or your use of one or more of the Services. Such actions may be taken as a result of one or more of a number of factors, including without limitation account inactivity, failure to respond to customer support requests, failure to provide positive identification, a court order, illegal/fraudulent activities or your violation of the Terms. We may also temporarily suspend access to your Account in the event that a technical problem causes a system outage or Account errors until the problem is resolved. We are entitled to take all and any of the aforementioned actions in regards to your Account for compliance reasons without the need for providing You with more detailed explanation thereof than just “for compliance reasons” in order to prevent the tipping-off risk. 12.2. We will determine, in Our sole discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms through your use of the Services. When such a breach has occurred, We may take such action as We deem appropriate, including all or any of the following actions: 12.2.1. immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Platform and Services; 12.2.2. issue of a warning to You; 12.2.3. legal proceedings against You for reimbursement of all costs resulting from the breach; 12.2.4. further legal action against You; and/or 12.2.5. disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as We reasonably feel is necessary. 12.3. The responses described above are not limited and We may take any other action We reasonably deem appropriate. 12.4. We reserve the right to restrict or refuse to permit withdrawals from your Account if (i) your Account has otherwise been suspended or closed by Us in accordance with these Terms; (ii) to do so would be prohibited by law or a court order or We have determined that the assets were obtained fraudulently; or (iii) You have not undergone the required identity verification procedure such that your identity has been verified, as indicated by your Account. 12.5. Fees paid for upgrade of tier levels or any other fees paid when using our Services are not refundable nor will be returned to you if your Account is closed or suspended whether on your initiative or for any other reason by us. 12.6. You acknowledge and agree that closure of your Account may incur additional charges. 12.7. In the event that You or We terminate your access to the Services, or deactivate or cancel your Account, You remain liable for all activity conducted with or in connection with your Account while it was open and for all amounts due. 12.8. We reserve the right to maintain your account registration and trading information, after You close your Account, for business and regulatory compliance purposes, for a period no less than 5 years, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 30.CONTACT US 14.1. Any Client who is dissatisfied with Our Services, has found a deficiency, or identified dishonesty, should contact Our customer services team via Our email [email protected] or ticketing service available from your Account. 14.2. The Customer Support service is available from Monday to Saturday 9am - 5pm (GMT) for any questions You may have. 14.3. We will do Our best to resolve your request as soon as possible, but this may not always be possible. 14.4. We will keep You updated on the progress of handling your complaint and reply to your reasonable information requests made in this regard by You without any undue delay. 14.5. We will keep You updated on the progress of handling your complaint and reply to your reasonable information requests made in this regard by You without any undue delay.
- 31.MODIFICATIONS 15.1. We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion to modify, restrict, refuse, move, remove, disable or discontinue, entirely or in part, at any time and without prior notice, these Terms, the Services and content, including Client content, on the Platform. In all such cases, We will take account of the Clients' interests. 15.2. We will inform Our Clients on all material amendments to these Terms by publishing the updated version of these Terms on the Platform.. 15.3. You consent to these Terms anew each time You use the Platform and are bound by them as currently published on the Website at the time of each use.
Prepaid Card Banca NEO Mastercard Banca NEO with Satchel is a principal member of MasterCard Europe for card issuing. https://www.mastercard.com/global/en/vision/who-we-are/terms-of-use.html
Banking solutions Banca NEO Banca NEO with Satchel operates under Satchelpay UAB (reg Nr. 304628112) which is licensed by the Supervision Service Department of the Central Bank of Lithuania and granted electronic money institution licence Nr. 28, with a payment system participant code Nr. 30600, that conducts business under the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. https://bancaneo.org/terms-of-use/
AML/KYC Compliance & Identity Verification Sum&Substance ONDATO https://sumsub.com/terms-of-use/ https://ondato.com/privacy-policy/
Advanced Financial Crime Compliance Technology NAPIER https://www.napier.ai/terms-and-conditions
Debit card / Crypto VISA https://www.visaeurope.ch/fr_CH/legal.html